We are excited that the new school year is fast approaching and are eager to get the Hurricanes fall sports underway! Here is some Important Information for the coming year to get your son/daughter ready for Athletics and UIL Competition:
– All Athletic Participation Forms including a Physical must be turned completed in order to be in the Athletics class or tryout for any sport.
**Go to eastcentralisd.rankonesport.
com to complete the online portion**
– Football Equipment check out will be on August 13th from 5-7 p.m. at Heritage MS in Gym 2 (back gym).
**All athletic paperwork including a physical must be on file to be issued equipment**
– Parent Meeting for Football, Volleyball and Cross Country will be on Monday August 19th at 5:30 p.m. in the HMS Cafeteria
– Football games will be played on Wednesday’s with game times of A@4:30 p.m. and B@6:00 p.m.
– Join the Heritage MS Athletics Remind class by texting @hmswtd to 81010
We look forward to seeing you soon,
HMS Coaching Staff
“WIN THE DAY”